Here we go.

18 August 2008

Well, I finally figured out what the big deal is regarding podcasts. Call me a tech slo-mo, but I'm stoked to be able to listen to This American Life as I walk to work! And I like listening to Jay Reatard, too, it gives me that extra #%*&!@ in my step. Muchos gracias to ATM for letting me use his iPod, since I've finally manage to bungle mine.

Me & KMHD went to Van Lang on Saturday. We got seated and ordered our drinks, but realized that we didn't really want to eat there. I mean, they've got Korean food on the menu now, which is great, but I feel it takes away from the Vietnamese side AND the restaurant didn't have the smell. It really matters to us, you can't eat proper Vietnamese food and not have the smell. We apologized to our waiter, made an excuse, and sped over to Saigon Cuisine, the current reigning Vietnamese restaurant in town. It was good, I'm craving pho again right now. KMHD is at home, sick in bed. I wonder if we should go again? Pho is a life-giving elixir for sickos, especially ones with a dried out nose-ear-throat system.






2 comments:

Alannah said...

Phayetteville is phinally home to TWO pho places!


(gawd..sorry. That was terrible. What is wrong with me??)

It is seriously one of my favorite delicious tastes, though.

AMD & KMHD said...

No, hey, I'll play along! I'm phucking jealous that you have tow pho establishments! ;)

Hee

Blog Archive